Canada's Longest, Highest & Fastest Zip Line
If hanging suspended at 150 feet is not thrilling enough, take a zip ride on CANADA'S LONGEST, HIGHEST and FASTEST ZIP LINE. At half a mile long, 175 feet high and reaching speeds in excess of 45 mph, zip down the centre of the canyon for an exhilarating 60 second thrill ride.
Cost: $60 plus sales tax (does not include park entrance fee)
Ouimet Canyon Road bridge over Coldwater Creek is now open! Thanks for your patience and support during contruction!
Open 7 days a week: 10am - 6pm
May 1 to October 15
275 Valley Road • Dorion, Ontario Canada
Phone: (807) 355-3064
- Hiking Trails, picnic areas & scenic vistas
- Amethyst gift shop with souvenirs & snacks
- FREE shuttle service available for seniors & disabled
- Only 45 minutes East of Thunder Bay
- Large parking area; big rigs & large parties welcome
All visitors must sign-in & pay entrance fee
Adult $20 | Child $10 | Under 4 FREE
Sales tax is additional