- 300 foot suspension footbridge
- spectacular canyon views from every angle
- soar the whole length of the canyon at speeds in excess of 45mph
- 600 foot suspension footbridge
- scenic trails on both sides of the canyon rim and along the canyon floor
- state of the art zipline platform, safety gear and technology
Eagle Canyon Adventures is the
Lake Superior Circle Tour's #1 Tourist Attraction
Two Breath-taking suspension footbridges: 300’ & Canada’s LONGEST at 600’!
Canada’s LONGEST, HIGHEST & FASTEST ZIP LINE: 1/2 mile long reaching speeds of over 45mph!
Whether you are looking for the ultimate adventure or for relaxation at an outdoor paradise, this is an all-in-one destination you won't want to pass up!
PLEASE NOTE: Eagle Canyon Adventures is now closed for the season. Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you in the Spring!
- Hiking Trails, picnic areas & scenic vistas
- Amethyst gift shop with souvenirs & snacks
- FREE shuttle service available for seniors & disabled
- Only 45 minutes East of Thunder Bay
- Large parking area; big rigs & large parties welcome
All visitors must sign-in & pay entrance fee
Adult $22 | Child $12 (4-8 years old) | Under 4 FREE
Sales tax is additional