Temporary Road Closure
Please note that the Corporation of the Township of Dorion will be replacing Ouimet Canyon Road Bridge over Coldwater Creek during the months of July, August and September of 2018, resulting in a portion of Ouimet Canyon Road being closed and traffic re-routed to Fish Hatchery Rd, left on Spring Creek Dr, and right on Valley Rd (a detour of only 8 mins from the West ) for the duration of the project. We are fully OPEN and look forward to serving you!
PLEASE NOTE: a portion of Ouimet Canyon Rd will be closed from July 2 to Sept 28 due to construction. Please see Detour page for more information. We are OPEN and look forward to serving you!
7 days a week, 10 am - 6 pm
May 1 - October 15
275 Valley Road • Dorion, Ontario Canada
Phone: (807) 355-3064
- Hiking Trails, picnic areas & scenic vistas
- Amethyst gift shop with souvenirs & snacks
- FREE shuttle service available for seniors & disabled
- Only 45 minutes East of Thunder Bay
- Large parking area; big rigs & large parties welcome
All visitors must sign-in & pay entrance fee
Adult $20 | Child $10 | Under 4 FREE
Sales tax is additional